Mittwoch, April 11, 2007

Does My Blog Look Good In This? Edition April 2007

This month that favourite blog event is hosted by Lara from Cook and Eat. Last month I chosen one of my February photographs. Now I overviewed my pics from March. Still I don't have neither any special objective for my camera nor any kind of PC programm to overdo them and we still used to eat after sunset. But I think my pics look better than before. Amongst my March posts I found the following pictures the best ones:


All of them were more than just edable. They were yummi and if you find the time to copy my recipes I guarantee you will not waste your time preparing the dishes and your tastebuds will be pleased. So the edibility, one of the categories the entries will be judged, I don't have to look after.


  • Aesthetics:
    Think composition, food styling, lighting, focus, etc.

  • Edibility:
    Does the photo make us want to take a little nibble? Or gorge ourselves?

  • Originality:
    The winner here is the photograph that captures our attention because we’ve never seen anything like it before.

  • Overall Winner:
    This picture has it all — it’s technically, creatively and artistically compelling.

Keeping those categories in mind I decided to take part with the zucchini cake: